Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving Day

Well, it's Thanksgiving day, and you wouldn't know that it was a holiday, around here. Got up early, to feed all the animals. The mornings are nice and cool, so it's definiteely a change from the summer heat.

My niece, Beth, brought her new dog, "Rocky" to the farm, for the weekend. My dog, "Max", isn't impressed. He knows he is still the Alpha Dog around here.

I will be heading out for a Pet Sitting consultation, (yes, as a pet sitter, we work holidays), before I head over to mom's for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, I will not be there for very long either, since I have pet sitting assignments this afternoon. I will probably return to mom's, so I can hike the "Sunrise Trail", in McDowell Mountains, in the morning. I will then head out for more pet sitting assignments.

No comments: